- burned everything i've cooked! (didn't take pictures, but should have!!)
- cleaned the house for the 1st time since i took down the christmas decorations (it's only me, so it's not like it gets THAT messy or dirty!!!!)
- read 3 books, halfway done with another
- went to bed early one night
- went to bed really really late one night
- boiled vinegar in the burnt pan to try to get the burnt off of it!
- three times!
- had dinner with a friend (she didn't burn anything!)
- had lunch with another friend (the restaurant didn't burn anything!)
- helped a friend -- that felt really good!!
- stamped a bunch of stuff from sets i borrowed from friends so i could have them ready to make cards & things whenever i want
- made a batch of salsa - haven't had any for several weeks - was eating too much of it!!! but it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!
- scrubbed the burnt pot -- still have more scrubbing to do!!
- taught a friend how to stamp
- found a recipe for some chewy choclate-less brownies
- baked those chewy choclate-less brownies & didn't burn them!!!!!!!! (set the timer & watched very carefully!!!)
- ate too many of those chewy choclate-less brownies
- got suzanne ANOTHER retainer
- built a bookshelf, moved the quilt rack
- re-arranged some things on the walls -- this wall has always been big & empty because i just wasn't sure what i wanted to put here (used to be a bookshelf, computer armoir in this spot)
- procrastinated --- yes, even with doing all this, i managed to get some procrastinating done too!!!
re-arranging left a hole in this wall -- well, not a HOLE, just an empty spot. but that's ok - i've got plans for another PROJECT!!!! i just need a circular saw!!!!!!! or a man with a circular saw!!!
i know how to work a circular saw myself though.............but the man would be nice too!!
oooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! getting a little sidetracked there!!!!
have a blessed week!!!