Wednesday, August 10, 2011

i had a feeling.........

...........when i came home tonight that someone had been in my house.


i carefully stood in the doorway & looked around.


nothing seemed to be out of place.


nothing missing.


nothing extra.

except these........................




these were NOT in my fridge this morning when i left for work!!!!!



suzanne came home from san antonio a day early!!!!!


and instead of her usual little "nests", this is all she left!!!!


..............before she headed off to somewhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



so it's just me & the yogurt here ......................



prayer meeting was a real blessing to me tonight!  i love God soooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!   i'm trying to learn (& live) habakkuk 3:17 & 18.  right now it's my favorite verse!!!! 

"even if the fig tree does not bloom & the vines have no grapes; even if the olive tree fails to produce & the fields yield no food; even if the sheep pen is empty & the stalls have no cattle---even then i will be happy with the Lord.  i will truly find joy in the God who saves me."


even if.




be blessed - i am!

No comments: