Thursday, September 6, 2012

a gift for me turned into a gift for you!!!


a friend came over a week or so ago to play in the craft room. while i was working on something, she made these little paper pansies with a butterfly punch!!! she made 5 of them & they were so cute!!! she gave them to me & told me to make something pretty out of them. she said she could make more & it would make her happy for me to have them.

so i did make something pretty.... for her!!!!

i stamped some other flowers & leaves & pulled an old picture frame out of the closet & made her this picture.
and it made me happy to see how happy she was to get the picture!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yet another pretty thing that you made out of little scraps of paper... you are talented and have vision! :-) nb

L.Wilson said...

so pretty!