Saturday, February 5, 2011

2-4-11 ice on the bluebonnets!

didn't get the 1-3" of snow they were predicting, but we did get ice! these are the bluebonnets in my backyard & flowerbed....all covered with ice! they are hardy though & will be all perky once they defrost!!!



i'll have to see if i have any blooming bluebonnet pictures from last year on this computer - if i do, i'll post later.

i've done some stamping the past couple days, so i'll have a few pictures to post soon - been getting ready for next sunday's stamp camp too! i love the cards we're doing!!!

i've also spent a lot of time snuggled under my quilt on the couch - doing lots of reading & praying. there is a pastor/author by the name of jim noble - his wife diane is a stamper & has a wonderful blog. she posted the following the other day & even though i haven't asked her permission, i'm sure she won't mind me writing about it here. this is just a little excerpt of what she wrote----

"love the LORD your God with all your heart & with all your soul & with all your strength. these commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. impress them on your children. talk about them when you sit at home & when you walk along the road, when you lie down & when you get up. Deuteronomy 6:5-7 I want to be able to say to God, "i love you with all my heart!......"

that's what i want for my life too!!!! to tell God everyday that i love him with all my heart!! to know Him well enough to be able to say that!!! ahhhhhhhhh--life is good!!! i am soooooooooooooooo blessed!!!!!

have a blessed day!!!

*p.s. if you want to be blessed too & don't know Him, email me!!! call me!!!

No comments: