Saturday, January 22, 2011

i am sooooooooooo blessed!!!!!

i am so in love with God right now that i could burst!!!! i've dedicated this year to really strengthening my prayer life (notice i didn't say "trying to strengthen my prayer life"---i'm not "trying", i am DOING!!! well let me tell you, it's fantastic!!! all the crappy problems of life are still there, but they're not bothering me & i can truly say i am genuinely happier than i've been in a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time! i've got a smile in my heart & just can't stop thanking God for His love for me! i've started a friday night prayer group with some other people at church and wish EVERY night was friday night!!! what a blessing!!!






try it yourself! ---no, don't try, DO IT!!!

be blessed!! i'm off to a stampin' workshop - will post pictures later!

No comments: