Sunday, January 9, 2011

a few of my favorite things.............

seems like i've done more cleaning than stamping lately.  & since i don't have any new stamped pictures to show you, i've taken some pictures of things around the house.....these are a few of my favorite things...............
antiques, sunflowers, bluebonnets, & the herd!


no need to say anything more!

i love old doorknobs - especially glass ones!

i made this shelf from an old chair that was in my brother's barn.  the candle stick was my mom's - i remember it from when i was younger; the glasses & thimbles were my grandma's.

grant's & suzanne's 1st shoes 
stuffed bear & dog that i made from one of my mom's old bedspreads; my baby quilt that my grandma made & an old tool box that i rescued from my parents' attic a couple years before their house burned.

well, i think i'll go make some potatoe soup & i'll try to stamp something
oh my -everything i typed just disappeared & came back all funky with codes - i hope when i hit "publish post" that it all comes out right - if not, i'm gonna be mad!!! maybe this is a "sign" that i should be doing something else right now!!!

have a blessed week & stay warm - i'm cuddling on the couch wrapped in a blanket right now & don't want to move!!!!!

1 comment:

Bernadette said...

You can finish your scrapbooks!!!! :)