Sunday, September 26, 2010

october 9 saturday stamp a stack

who's up for a saturday christmas cards stamp a stack on oct. 9?  comment here if you're interested........we can do a regular stamp a stack where i design the cards for $20 & you make a certain # of cards  or we can do a "do your own cards" - you design your card & bring all your own supplies & just work on getting your christmas cards started or completed with the fun of being together-----let me know which you'd prefer & if you'd prefer 10am until ? or 12 noon until ?  please rsvp by oct. 1 so i can plan! 

2 comments:

Joanne said...

I will not be in town that weekend. Hope you all have fun!!!

Sandy said...

I don't know what a stamp a stack is but I have my Christmas cards that didn't get finished last year that I would love to work on.